Happy New Year’s Eve Eve! Can you believe that 2017 is over?! What a year!
I’ve been lucky enough to spend the past few weeks in California where the weather is 75 and sunny! My poor friends in New York are dealing with temperatures below 15 degrees, and I’ve seen on Insta stories that they have snow today!
For my last post of 2017, I wanted to share with you five fun festive jackets that are perfect for either NYE, or just going out during the cold weather months.
I love the idea of wearing a fabulous blazer and skinny jeans to a party. When we think of party wear, we almost always turn to dresses, but an embellished blazer can be just as eye catching. The five below are my favorites for the season!
- The beaded Boohoo blazer I’m wearing that comes in plus and standard sizes!
- This rainbow sequined Anthropologie blazer my little sister just bought.
- A fun, statement making liquid metallic blazer from Topshop.
- An understated, yet elegant black fringed blazer.
- A studded tuxedo blazer from Leith that comes in sizes XS-XXL!
Have a fun, and safe weekend and a Happy New Year!