I’m proud to announce that my post about Rihanna’s recent Abu Dhabi made Independent Fashion Blogger’s Weekly Round Up. The Weekly Roundup selects twenty posts of the week from twenty different blogs within their network. I am super honored that Madame Ostrich made this week’s cut!
Enjoy the articles!
- All That Glitters is Gold: 10 Ways To Wear A Scarf
- Attire Club: A History Of Costumes: Vintage Halloween Photos
- Belle Belle Beauty: Line Those Eyes – Favorite Eyeliners
- Carly Tati: behind the scenes with american icon pendleton wool
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: halloween-perfect black polishes
- Corals + Cognacs: 5 DIY Halloween Costumes for your LBD
- Foxy Oxie Supernova: The Art of Being a Lady: Being THAT Woman
- Frantic But Fabulous: What to wear to a bat mitzvah
- Happy Pretty Sweet: Halloween In Your Closet: 1920’s It Girl
- Insanely It: MakeUp tips: How to wear color mascaras
- Juliet’s Lace: Five Things To Consider Before Blogging.
- Kiri Yanchenko: Do It Yourself Fashionable Florals
- Madame Ostrich: What’s Wrong With This Picture? Rihanna’s Trip to Abu Dhabi
- Nothing 2 Wear: Cute Animal Graphic Fashion; Yes Even If You’re 30
- Risticulous: Jakarta Fashion Week 2014 | “PopBatik” by Dian Pelangi
- See Lark: Rule of Three: The Patterned Pump
- The Glambition: IT TREND: GRUNGE FEVER
- The Stylish Butterfly: FURocious Fashion Face-off
- Trend Survivor: Denim Pencil Skirt Reloaded
- What 2 Wear Where: Halloween inspiration from Rent The Runway